JOHN BOEYE, M.D.
As co-founder and Medical Director of Sierra Doctors, Dr. Boeye’s extensive knowledge of emergency medicine and family practice provides an invaluable resource to our patients and professional staff alike. Dr. Boeye is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and specializes in treating patients with mood disorders, ADD, and ADHD. Dr. Boeye lives in Newcastle with his wife where they raised three boys and now enjoy their many grandchildren, horses and dogs.
EDUCATION: JOHN BOEYE, M.D.
• 1994 – Board Certified Emergency Medicine
• 1969 – Surgery Internship, University Hospitals, Cleveland, OH
• 1968 – M.D. Case Western University Medical School, Cleveland, OH
• 1964 – B.A. Williams College, Willaimstown, MA
Christopher Campbell, D.O.
Dr. Chris Campbell has joined Sierra Doctors Medical Staff in a part time capacity. He enjoys Preventative Health, Anti-aging Medicine, Allergy Medicine, and Sports Medicine. Dr. Campbell previously practiced with Sutter North Medical Group and Feather Downs Family Practice in Yuba City. He lives in Rocklin with his Wife.
EDUCATION - Christopher Campbell, D.O.
• 1995 – Board Certified – Family Practice
• 1994 – Internship and Residency – Family Practice, Portland, OR
• 1991 – D.O. New York Institute of Technology, College of Medicine, NY
• 1987 – B.A. Biology, Alfred University, NY
Alexandra Bernasconi, PA-C
Alex grew up in the central coast of California and graduated from Cal Poly State University in San Luis Obispo majoring in Nutritional and Biological Science. Upon graduation from Western University of Health Sciences Physician Assistant program in Pomona CA, she relocated to Grass Valley to practice medicine. She has a special interest and passion for preventative medicine and nutritional therapy. She has pursued additional training in nutritional medicine, Anti-aging medicine, BHRT and enjoys woman’s health, weight loss management, chronic disease management and partnering with patients to optimize their health. Alex is registered with Metagenics: science based nutritional supplements.
EDUCATION - Alexandra Bernasconi, PA-C
• 2011- Western University of Health Sciences, CA Certified Physician Assistant
• 2008- California Polytechnic State University, CA B.A. Nutrition/Biological Sciences
Jeffrey Topo, PA-C
Jeffrey enjoys the full spectrum of patient care. He works in the Emergency Department of Rideout Memorial Hospital as well as Sierra Doctors. His background in Emergency Medicine is a wonderful asset for our urgent care patients. Jeffrey lives in Roseville with his wife and daughter where he enjoys trail running and spending time with his family.
EDUCATION - Jeffrey Topo, PA-C
• 2010– Samuel Merritt University, CA Master Physician Assistant
• 2006– North Coast Medical Training EMT, NREMT-B
• 2004- UC Davis, CA Bachelors Degree Exercise BiologyA
AMANDA WELVAERT, P.A.C.
Amanda obtained her B.A. in Science from Menlo College in Atherton, CA, and she graduated from UC Davis School of Medicine FNP/PA Program. Amanda has experience in pediatrics, emergency medicine, infectious disease/HIV & Women’s Health. Amanda worked with a volunteer mobile outreach clinic in Uganda, Africa
EDUCATION - AMANDA WELVAERT, P.A.C.
• 2010 Certified Physician Assistant, UC Davis School of Medicine, CA
• 2000 B.A. Science, Menlo College, CA
DANIEL DELCOLLO, P.A.C.
Daniel’s experience as an Emergency Medical Physician Assistant at Rideout Memorial Hospital provides an energetic and flexible foundation to serve our patients. Dan lives in Granite Bay with his wife and children. A father of twins, he spends his free time with his family and tinkering in his shop. He particularly enjoys the investigative challenges of Medicine as he utilizes his skills at our office.
EDUCATION - DANIEL DELCOLLO, P.A.C.
• 2006 Masters of Science in Physician Assistant, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA • 2001 Emergency Medical Technician–Paramedic, NCTI, CA • 1998 Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering, UC Davis, CA
MARGIE BOEYE, CEO
• Margie Boeye, R.N.
• Co-founder and Administrator of Sierra Doctors Medical Group, Inc.
• Margie previously served as Director of Nursing Emergency Department, St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Burbank, CA.
• National Education Director for AmeriCare, Inc.
• 1971 – 1973 California State University, Los Angeles, CA
• 1968 – 1970 Los Angeles Valley College Associate of Medicine, Registered NurseMargie has enjoyed management and clinical teaching all of her career but values most her time with patients and family.